Pages

My First Post on Bubblews, It is Sad!

first post, bubblews, sad



This is the first article that I wrote as my first post in bubblews: http://www.bubblews.com/news/5101358-be-careful-writing-on-the-internet (sorry, now this article has been deleted).

My first post in bubblews tells of an invitation to "surf-healthy", ie be careful when surfing the internet, when writing an article, commenting, etc. As a beginner, I think the article is quite interesting and useful to readers of my articles.
However, it is sad, when the article publish on bubblews, apparently only a little gain "likes" and a little "view" (which see or read the article). pitiful, pathetic ...!
How long I will be able to begin to redeem, if the situation is like this? hehe .. just kidding!.

Do not dream, you will not get many like and view if only to wait and wait for a miracle.
I learned back "learning center" bubblews, it turns out, in addition we have to write interesting posts, also must be an active person. we have to get around to other people's posts, read their posts, giving "like" when they like posts, leave a comment, and active connections with other members.
Initially, I was wondering how can I make each article gets hundreds "like", "view", and a lot "comments"? how a bubblers that have under 10 articles only, but every article on the 800 like..?
The secret is, first: should publish articles that have titles and content that is interesting (especially if selected as a "featured posts"), both: good connections with followers and friends as much as possible, "mutual trust", "mutual giving","mutual help" and the presence of bond. That means that you must be active and sincere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment